AT Day 0

The day has finally arrived. Today I head out for our AT hike. The pack is loaded and sitting in the truck. The fuel is topped off. I'm cutting out at lunch. Life is good.

In less than an hour I'll be leaving work and hitting the road. I'll make a quick pitstop at Taco Hell to grab something I can eat on the road and then it's just fuel stops after that. I'm hoping to miss the worst of Atlanta but we'll see. Hopefully the construction on 75 has wound down and it won't slow me down any.

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with everyone and enjoying a great hike through some beautiful country. I decided to leave the SLR at home. Hopefully I won't regret that decision later. If I do I'll just have to hike it again. :-)

I'll post the write-up when I return. Happy trails!

. Bookmark the permalink.