Hiker Hostel

Well, the trip from Jax was pretty uneventful. Leading into the Labor Day weekend the cops were out in force but it wasn't a problem. Traffic wasn't even bad until I left 285 to head to my hiking buddy's place. That set me back a good bit time-wise. After that we decided to head to Longhorn for a good dinner before switching to dehydrated "stuff".

We finally reached the hostel outside of Dahlonega about 10pm. Leigh was there to meet us as was Maggie the dog. It's a very nice place and I think we'll have a good night. Heck, they've got a good internet connection. What more could you ask for?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since it's late and we have a big day tomorrow I'll keep it short. Cell service has already been spotty but I'll make updates as possible.

ETA: Breakfast hit the spot. Leigh fixed up scrambled eggs, french toast, and oatmeal. She also had some watermelon sliced, orange and apple juice. It was tempting just to chill at the hostel and fake updates over the weekend. :-)

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.